Tuesday, November 9, 2010

We Lose!


Awww...today had a football fight between 6u and 6h :DDD

But guess what? 6u lose :( 6u is not going into the final game! sigh...

Today we 彩排 for the 毕业典礼 :P LOL seems funny right? We sang 毕业歌, practice how to take the 毕业证书 and more. It was really bored :(

I gave all my invitation cards to my friends! They love the invitation cards I made (of course got help from my family) and I was so happy :P nyehehehehe ;)

Carynn didn't come to school today. So, I don't get a chance to give her the invitation card :( but.. I guess shes coming to school tomorrow because tomorrow is THE DAY.

Tomorrow we all are going to know our UPSR result :DDD feel extreme nervous! hhaha. Hope I'm the person who gets to hear: "Congrats , you got 7A in UPSR" So, lets pray together! ;)

time for facebook! see you :) ohya, just want you guys to know that maybe I'm going to have a tumblr! wish me good luck, cause all I need for tmr is LUCK!

P.S: I suddenly fell in love with elmo these days. LOL. so you guys better get ready to see more sesame street photos on my blog :)

No comments: