Monday, November 22, 2010

DETV. My awesome Party. Glitter.

Hey buddies :)

I kinda pretended to be reporter thing for some advertisment stuff for the book fair - shu xiang last Wednesday :P
have a look- http://detv.com.my/ press 3rd thingy! :)
here's a photo:

cool right? x)

Ohya, 'bout my graduation/birthday party. The games were quite fun but I didn't really enjoy it cause it was very extreme noisy and my friends were like when you called them to stop or listened, they don't. :( and after the party, BIG. HUGE. MESS! anyway, hope my friends like my party cause if they don't I will kill my myself because I did so many thing prepare so much and end up they don't like it =.=

Pictures of it...Too lazy :P LOL

Did you guys see something cool and special on my blog? The glitter mouse effect! I went to many blogs that has these things. And I always want to have 'em but I have no idea how to do. So, I asked my sister, she helped me. and WOAH LAH! (x

Btw, do you guys like the colour of the glitter? or should I change it? comments please!!!! thanks (:

sleep time :P bye!

No comments: