Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I'm MAD!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

I'm peace off! so don't even try to disturb me these days!!! >=(

One of my teacher punished my class not letting us go to 体育 till the school ends (expect for monday) ! wth?! Why? Its because of some stupid reason which I'm lazy tell. >=[

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I'm so angry! First, my teacher punished us the same thing for one week, I already beh tahan. Now, we're punished again! but this time is till the school ends! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I can't stand it anymore!

Teachers called us to spend more time with friends because we are going to graduate and now I wanna spend some time with my basketball friends but they don't let! Whats wrong with this world?! I wanna CRY!!!!! :'(

I'm going to die without
体育! arghhhhhh!!!

No comments: