Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Ponteng :P

hey! today i ponteng-ed school :/

Anyway, I went outing with my sister last week. And it was awesome! I bought an owl necklace :D


Chelsea and Sammie were mad of Harold last week. And I kinda hate him too. He ignore me every time(since I know him) I want to talk to him. I must call his name like 5 times he only answer me.
But...I forgive him. :P And Its the last year :( who cares to hate who. And now I don't hate *** or *** :D I feel happy and freedom that I have no one to hate. You should try! :)

We took the graduation photos! I was standing on the side again =.=

Ohya! my science teacher, 胡老师, don't let my class (expect for 4people. i think) go to 体育 for the whole week! not fair leh! :'( I came to school for 体育 and now... so now you know why I ponteng today ?

No comments: