Saturday, October 30, 2010

Best day!

Yesterday was the best day eva! I played the whole day non-stop!

Morning, my school celebrated Children's day. I ate a lot of things. We ordered some food such as: Pizza hut and KFC. others food were brought by my class's pupils. I brought agar-agar!

Afternoon, we (me, sueen, christy, phoebe, kang thye, ye qi, hao xian) ate Mcdonalds and went karaoke. It was really fun!!!!!!!!!! We shout very loudly. :P

Night, I went to Carynn's house for the party. I makeup as a cleopatra. It was not really look a like but it was quite scary. Christy was a died flower girl while sammie was a died bride. The birthday girl- carynn was a died nurse! I think christy is the scariest of all :)

After the makeup, Carynn's father played a scary music and the game start! - "boys vs girls." We scared each other with the costumes and makeup! FUN! hehe :P

We played Pinata that carynn, christy, sammie, esther, carynn's sister and I did. It was awesome!

I came to Carynn's house last 3 days to help her do the decoration, pinata and eye balls. Christy, sammie, esther also got help. Most of the nice eye balls was drew by sammie :)

erm...sorry I didn't post any photos. LAZY :P

No comments: