Wednesday, August 11, 2010

"GOD" fish


rmb last post i blog that I need to go change my "GOD" fish.

haiz...my family and I call it "GOD" fish is because it never dies!

I brought it when i was standard 4 , i brought 6 of them but all of them die accept for this("GOD" fish)

i started to hate it because i never thought that it could last so long. it makes me nid to help it change water every week.

So, i started to be lazy and stop helping it to change its water and feed it. however, i did not change the water and feed it for like 1 month (or more :P), it also won't DIE!!!

I never understand how could it live that long. Its just those small and tiny kind of fish. normal fish like that only can last 1 year. But my fish is already 2 years old! More, I always dont change water or feed it.

Its just so weird ~.~

No comments: